This WebAdmin work (including software, documents, or other related items) is being provided by the copyright holders under the following license. By obtaining, using and/or copying this work, you (the licensee) agree that you have read, understood, and will comply with the following terms and conditions:
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation, with or without modification, for any purpose is prohibited without an executed purchase agreement with iPlan. Please note that the following conditions will apply to any unauthorized use of WebAdmin under any conditions:
1. That any documented use of this software constitutes an agreement to purchase a license for the non-exclusive use of this software or that an agreement for purchase of the software exists.
2. Any web logs or other evidence of use of this software will constitute an agreement with these terms and conditions.
3. If an existing license and purchase agreement is in place you will be bound by the terms and conditions as posted at iplaninc.com.
4. If no agreement for purchase of this software has been made in writing, your use of this software constitutes an agreement to purchase this software at the prevailing published price at iplaninc.com.
5. You also agree that you will pay the appropriate license fee when billed by iPlan subject to iPlan's normal billing procedures.
6. Include the following on ALL copies of the software and documentation or portions thereof, including modifications, that you make to the application:
Copyright © 200X CustomNetConcepts, LLC, All Rights Reserved.
WebAdmin Intellectual Property Notice and Legal Disclaimers
This page includes notices and disclaimers related to:
Disclaimers and Liabilities
Copyright © 200X CustomNetConcepts, LLC, All Rights Reserved.
WebAdmin web site pages may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Specific notices do exist for WebAdmin documents and software. Also, there are specific usage policies associated with some of the RocketCart Icons. Please see our Intellectual Property FAQ for common questions about using materials from our site.
Notice and Disclaimers
1. Unless otherwise noted, all materials contained in this Site are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the copyright notice (documents and software) or other proprietary notice provided with the relevant materials.
2. The materials contained in the Site may be downloaded or copied provided that ALL copies retain the copyright and any other proprietary notices contained on the materials. No material may be modified, edited or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to the positions, statements or actions of iPlan, CustomNetConcepts, LLC or our partners and suppliers.
3. The name and trademarks of copyright holders may NOT be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the Web site, its content, specifications, or software without specific, written prior permission. Title to copyright in Web site documents will at all times remain with copyright holders. Use of iPlan trademarks and service marks is covered by the iPlan, CustomNetConcepts, LLC and webAdmin Trademark and Service mark License.
4. Caches of webAdmin materials should comply with the "maximum time to live" information provided with the materials. After such materials have expired they should not be served from caches without first validating the contents of the web site. Organizations that want to mirror content must abide by iPlan policy.
Trademarks and Generic Terms Trademarks owned by iPlan, CustomNetConcepts, LLC and our subsidiaries
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the web site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of iPlan. All use of the Trademarks is governed by the Trademark and Service mark License. No additional rights are granted by implication, estoppels, or otherwise. Terms which claimed as generic are not governed by any license and are used as common descriptors by iPlan. The following is a list of iPlan terms claimed as a trademark or generic term by CustomNetConcepts, LLC and/or iPlan on behalf of the WebAdmin:
The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of RocketCart, iPlan or CustomNetConcepts, LLC's trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo. Any questions concerning the use, status, or standing of RocketCart trademarks should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to iPlan inc., 1770 W. State St.MB146, Boise, Idaho 83702.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks not owned on behalf of the iPlan and that are displayed on the web site are the registered and unregistered marks of their respective owners. No rights are granted by the iPlan to use such marks, whether by implication, estoppels, or otherwise.
6. iPlan does not review any or all of the web sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other web sites linked to this web site. Please understand that many web sites are independent from iPlan, and iPlan has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-iPlan web site does not mean that iPlan endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site. It is the user's responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever is selected is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
7. Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. iPlan may make improvements and/or changes in the materials contained in or described on this site at any time without notice. iPlan may also make changes in these Terms and Conditions without notice. User is bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
8. Limitation on Warranties. ALL MATERIALS ON THE RocketCart SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." RocketCart, IPLAN, AND CustomNetConcepts, LLC MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS TO DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE, RocketCart, IPLAN, AND CustomNetConcepts, LLC MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENTS OF SUCH DOCUMENT OR GRAPHICS ARE FREE FROM ERROR OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE NOR THAT IMPLEMENTATION OF SUCH CONTENTS WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
9. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL RocketCart, IPLAN, AND CustomNetConcepts, LLC BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF RocketCart, IPLAN, AND CustomNetConcepts, LLC IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND COPYRIGHT HOLDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
COPYRIGHT HOLDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION.
The name and trademarks of copyright holders may NOT be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the software without specific, written prior permission. Title to copyright in this software and any associated documentation will at all times remain with copyright holders.